The School District of Osceola County, FL
Terry Andrews, Superintendent
Press Release (in English and Spanish)
August 15, 2011 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dana Schafer, Director of Community Relations - Osceola School District -- 407-870-4007
or 407-908-8811 (cell)
- Online Application For Free and Reduced Price Meals For Students Now Available
- Applying for free and reduced price meals for students is now a whole lot easier for parents in the Osceola School District. Campus Grille, the district's food service department, has launched the online application process, which is faster and more secure than having parents fill out paper applications.
- Parents are encouraged to begin applying now for the 2011/2012 school year by logging on to www.osceola.k12.fl.us, and clicking on the free and reduced meal application link under the "Back To School" section. There are numerous benefits to applying electronically:
- The Campus Grille Department is able to provide parents with faster service;
- There will be no lost applications;
- Confidential personal information will be completely secure;
- Parents can now track the progress of their application, with approval given in one to two days; and
- Parents only need to fill out one application for the entire household.
"In light of the volume of applications that come in at the beginning of the school year, I encourage parents to apply early and utilize this online resource," said School Board Member Jay Wheeler.
Computers to complete the application will be available for parent use in the Campus Grille Department, located at 817 Bill Beck Boulevard (Building 2000) in Kissimmee,
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For further information or assistance, call the Campus Grille Department at 407-870-4678.